RELX UK Limited Warranty
The warranty period for e-cigarette devices purchased from myrelax.co is one year from the date of purchase. A replacement device assumes the remainder of the warranty period of the original device.
Pods purchased from myrelax.co are covered under the warranty for a period of 7 days from the date of purchase. A replacement pod assumes the remainder of the warranty period of the original pod.
RELX’s product warranty covers only those claims arising from damage sustained despite normal and safe use, and does not cover:
Any malfunction or damage not resulting from workmanship.
Damage resulting from general neglect, or unsafe use or misuse, whether cognizant or accidental.
Damage resulting from natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disasters.
Theft or loss of the products.
Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use, or damage caused due to the negligence of instructions issued by RELX UK.
Claims for non-defective products.
Procedure for Filing Warranty Claim
- Valid claims can be filed by emailing the RELX UK customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending in a complaint at https://www.myrelax.co/pages/contact-us
All warranty claims must be supported with proof of purchase, failing which the entire claim will be voided.
RELX UK reserves the right to request additional details about the relevant device or product, including photos and videos.
RELX UK reserves the right to initiate device repair procedures to restore function before approving a product exchange or refund.
RELX UK will replace a product at no charge if a valid claim under this limited warranty is received within the warranty period.
Return / Cancellation Policy
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy. All courier charges on returns are not refundable unless the return is due to you receiving goods differ from that which you purchased or your goods are damaged in transit. If you do receive a product which is faulty or different from that which you purchased, please contact us immediately to arrange a return or exchange of the product. We will then inspect the returned product and if found to be faulty or different from that which you purchased, you will be reimbursed for the delivery charge. For goods damaged in transit, we may refuse to exchange these damaged goods if you signed for them at the time of delivery, accepting the goods were received in good condition. Please ensure you check your goods for any damage prior to signing the delivery docket for your product.
- RELX UK accepts exchange claims based on product quality issues.
- The ‘Just RELX’ exchange policy is applicable only on purchases made directly on the main RELX UK website.
- Exchange for devices purchased through an authorized RELX UK retailer must be obtained from the authorized retailer and will be subject to the retailer’s own exchange policy.
- Valid claims can be filed by emailing the RELX UK customer care team at email@example.com, or by sending in a request for a refund via https://www.myrelax.co/pages/contact-us.
*Please visit www.myrelax.co for the list of authorized RELX UK retailers, updated regularly
**This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchases
August 15th, 2019